Posted May 14, 2020 at 18:05 pm
DESCRIPTION OF RISK
In the environment where there is exposure to the risk of contracting some disease or virus, we can see the multiplication that can happen on the collaborators who are day by day in the operations.
That is why, without the corresponding preventive measures, the operational chain can be abruptly interrupted, stopping operations, exposing loads to damage, pollution, abandonment and other risks.
Therefore, to maintain the efficiency of operations, decisions must be made that mitigate the risk of reducing the workforce due to health situations.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING THE ENVIRONMENT
- The handwashing should be:
* Every 3 hours, minimum with a contact 20 to 30 seconds with the soap.
* Before contact with food.
* Before and after using the bathroom, or a breathing discharge (coughing, sneezing).
* When gloves or protective elements are removed.
- Cover the nose and mouth, when coughing or sneezing with the forearm or disposable handkerchief.
- Use inside of operating facilities such as warehouses, storage centers, among others, protective items such as covers, gloves, adequate clothing. Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Schedule continuously activities of cleaning, disinfection or fumigation of walls, roofs, floors, forklifts, means of transport and other elements involved in the operations and having contact with the loads, in order to anticipate and mitigate the biological risk (fungi, viruses, bacteria, mites).
- Maintain excellent ventilation and illumination of the areas in question where the storage, inspection and other activities thro